Welcome to the Australia Post
Philatelic 2020 Limited Edition website.
Soon it will be time to register your interest for an opportunity to purchase limited-edition items from the 2020 Impressions catalogue. The Impressions range is a collection of very special products based around the themes of the stamp issues and licensed products released in 2020. The themes of this year’s limited edition products focus on Year of the Ox, End of WWII, Victory in Europe, Anzac Day, The Queen’s Birthday, Neighbours, Christmas and Australian’s precious gems.
Online registrations are open from 2 November 2020 to 15 November 2020. The process couldn't be easier and it gives everyone an equal opportunity to register their interest to purchase their desired collectable product and go into the random draw for selection.
How it works
- Browse through our range of limited-edition products offered on this website.
- Add the products you wish to register to your 'Wish list ❤' cart.
- Once all desired products are added to your 'Wish list ❤' cart, you can then complete and submit your online registration form by clicking the love heart icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Please ensure that you only submit your online registration form once all products have been added to your 'Wish list ❤' cart. Registration forms can only be submitted once. You can choose to register for one or all of the products. Only one registration per product and per person will be accepted.
- An active email address must be provided at time of registration so we can keep you up to date with how your request is progressing. The email address provided correctly at registration will also be required to finalise your online payment, if successful in the random draw.
- Registrations will be taken from 2 November until 15 November 2020. Terms and conditions apply.
Good luck and happy shopping!
Monday 2 November 2020
We would love to hear from you. If you have any feedback on the process or our products and services you can email us.